Quark to InDesign Conversion Service
We can now convert much more than before - with a superior result
We have partnered with Markzware for all our file conversions. Not only are the results superior to the back-saving method, but the variety of files that can be converted has increased as well.
How does it work?
- Step 1: Pay the Conversion Fee
- Step 2: After paying you will receive a link to a Conversion File Submission Form
- Step 3: Compress the file to be converted and submit it with the form (no fonts or images required)
How much will it cost?
Prices are for file conversions are as follows:
If you'd like to convert your Quark file(s) yourself (and you have the legacy Quark software), you can perform a straightforward conversion of the file to InDesign by back-saving your file to Quark version 4, and then importing it into InDesign Quark to InDesign conversion technique demonstrated here. However, if you don't have the relevant software,you'll need to either install the InDesign CS3 / CS4 / CS5 / CS6 / CC plugin Markzware Q2ID, a conversion tool that will import any Quark file into InDesign, or use the Markzware Conversion Service.
If you'd like to go ahead with a Markzware file conversion, please click here to begin the process. All files and information uploaded will be treated with complete confidentiality.
What do you send to Markzware?
- PLEASE ONLY SEND THE QUARK FILE. Fonts and images will not be required.
- Please ensure that no images are embedded, and they are all linked to external files.
- Once the file conversion has been completed you will be emailed a link to retrieve your converted file.
What other files can be converted?
By partnering with Markzware, we are now able to convert the following files:
- QuarkXPress to InDesign
- InDesign to QuarkXPress
- Microsoft Publisher to InDesign
- PDF to InDesign
- PDF to QuarkXPress
- native .AI Illustrator to InDesign
Begin Your Conversion / Get Prices